RF Connectors For Medical Applications
Renhotec supply reliable RF Connectors and Cables for Medical application to provide wireless communications for medical devices. All items used for medical industry will be inspected very carefully to ensure product stability and quality in medical environment.
Benefits and Features:
- Non-magnetic materials available for reliably equipment performance and reduce magnetic interference.
- Suitable for Harsh conditions with high durability.
- Competitive Factory Price and reliable quality products made in Shenzhen, the largest electronics manufacturing base in the world. With 12 months guarantee.
- OEM and ODM available to meet your unique and cost efficiency design. We could also modify the current design for you if needed.
- Free sample available for test before you place the bulk order.
Application of Medical RF Connectors
- Pacemakers- A small device that’s placed in the chest or abdomen to help control abnormal heart rhythms.
- RF Ablation Therapeutic Instrument-A device to create heat by radio wave, which used to heat nerve tissue for the purpose of relieving pain.
- CGM(Continuous Glucose Monitoring) System-A small device help to tracks the glucose.
- Diagnostic Imaging System-The technology to creating visual representations of the interior of a body for clinical analysis and medical intervention. Including Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), Positron emission tomography (PET-CET), Computer Tomography (CT), ultrasound and endoscopy, etc.
- Operating Room Integration System- A system to connect the OR environment functionally, including patient information, audio, video, surgical lights, room lights and medical equipment.
Contact Us Now
Just 3 seconds to fill our form, our sales will contact you for details in One wording day!